Friday, January 23, 2015

#twitterartexhibit

I'm going international.

I've joined the Twitter Art Exhibit: Moss. This is the third twitter art exhibit I've participated in, and the fifth exhibit overall. And since Moss is in Norway, I will now be referring to myself as an Internationally Exhibited Artist. I'm getting my business cards updated right now. 

Okay, not really. I could certainly put a sarcasm font to good use. 



One of the things I've enjoyed through the last few exhibits was searching the hashtag #twitterartexhibit on twitter to find new artists to follow. What an amazing group of talent being used for good. The twitter art exhibit is a charity exhibit. All artwork is donated by artists from all across the globe. Sales from this year's show will benefit Home-Start, Moss, a nonprofit organization helping families in need. Artists, there is still time to submit, if you'd like to go international, too. There will be an opening reception March 12th at Moss Library, which, sadly, I will not be able to attend. After the reception, unsold work will be available for purchase online. This space will be updated when artwork is available for purchase online.

If you're interested in seeing more of my artwork, please check out my art blog. My work will only be featured on So Essential sporadically.

No comments:

Post a Comment