Monday, September 18, 2017

Welcome to Man-Day!

Welcome to Man-Day! Every Monday here at So Essential Oils will feature an essential oils tip for men. Some men come to essential oils easily.  Other men, like my husband, get tricked by their wives. There is no judgement here. 

Occasionally,  there is some mockery, but no judgement. 😉

One of my husband's favorite things ever is the doTERRA Breathe Vapor Stick.  I mean, sure, I told him it was awesome,  but what do I know? We'd been diffusing Breathe at night for a while and both noticed how much better our quality of sleep was. It was an enormous difference, for both of us.

The Breathe Vapor Stick, though.... so handy to carry with you, where ever you go! My husband uses it over his upper lip, so he can breathe in all those amazing essential oils. It quickly opens airways for clear breathing. You can also draw it over your chest, back, even the bottoms of the feet. 

Last week, he was packing for a trip and asked about travel size toothpaste. I offered him some On Guard samples, which are great for travel, and some shampoo and conditioner samples, too. And the Deep Blue samples. Travel means a lot more walking around than his usual office work. And then I offered him an extra Breathe vapor stick....

Oh, I don't need that! I already have TWO.


If you need to ease of a Breathe Vapor Stick in your life, and want to learn more about essential oils and how you can benefit, than please contact me!  Or join my team here. Just click Join & Save to get the best discount! 


These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.






No comments:

Post a Comment